A registration fee of $250 is due at time of registration for all new students.
A Re-Registration Fee of $200 was due on March 1st for all current students.*** A $100 Late Fee is now added to a student’s account if payment was not made in March.
The First Tuition payment of the school year is due June 1st. All payments must be made in full on June 1st regardless of pending Financial Aid status. Financial aid will be credited later in the school year.
*** All payments are due by the 10th of each month. A $20 late payment fee will be added if tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month.
1 Child, $4100
– 10 monthly payments of $410, beginning June 1, 2017, and ending May 1, 2018
– 2 payments of $2000, due June 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017
– 1 payment of $3900 due July 3, 2017
2 Children, $6200
– 10 monthly payments of $620, beginning June 1, 2017, and ending May 1, 2018
– 2 payments of $3050, due June 1, 2017 and December 1, 21017
– 1 payment of 5900 due July 3, 2017
3 Children, $7800
– 10 monthly payments of $780 beginning June 1, 2017, and ending May 1, 2018
– 2 payments of $3850, due June 1, 2017 and December 1, 2017
– 1 payment of $7400 due July 3, 2017
4 or more Children, please call the school office
A Technology Fee of $100 per child is due on October 1, 2017.
All students who enroll are eligible to apply for the financial assistance programs offered by the Diocese of Brooklyn.
TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service has been selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. The deadline for completed applications is April 22, 2017. Completed applications (i.e., includes all supporting documents) received on or before this date will be considered for the maximum award amount. Additional requirements can be found on the online application.
To apply, go to futuresineducation.org, click on Apply For Scholarships. For help, please call 800-477-8237, join a live chat at mytads.com, or email email@example.com. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.